How do you feel about your memory? To be honest, I don't have the best memory, I always write down the important things or when I can't remember something I'll definitely search for it.
What are the things developers always forget and need to search for?
The most common answer by far was:
The second most common was:
CSS (Centering divs, animation properties, media queries)
And by the way here is one of the ways to center a div:
display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; \*on parent element *\
I got a lot of answers regarding CSS/HTML/JS, Python, PHP, Java, Git
And the list goes on
- How to make git stop tracking a folder/file
git rm --cached <file> git rm -r --cached <folder>
- Git reset soft/hard/mixed/keep
- Git list or branch sort by creation time
- Git flow
- Bootstrap classes
- Flexbox align-items, justify-items, align-content, justify-content
- All kind of html forms
- The syntax of if statements and for loops in Python
- Let if in rust
- How to initialize arrays in java
- How to loop over a list
- How to remove elements from a list inside the loop
Question mark first, then the colon, because otherwise it doesn’t look like Elvis: ?:
- The Event for Dom Ready in Vanilla JS
- Color codes
- Switch case
What about you? What is something you always tend to forget?
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.