We all have our weak spots, the sooner we realize what they are the sooner we will be able to resolve them and move on. Some things are simpler and some things take time, it's ok, just do the best you can do to find a solution. After all, no one is perfect.
Let's see what other developers have to say. What are their weaknesses?!
- Laziness / Procrastination
- Being easily distracted
- Being stubborn
- Bad at networking
- Bad memory
- Fear of failure
- Nostalgia / Daydreaming
- Too many interests
- Trusting everyone
- Thinking everyone is good
- Sleep... Always feeling sleepy
- Slow learner
- Not giving myself enough time
- Not having enough courage to ask for help or say no
- Not showing what I have done
- Lack of faith in myself / Confidence
- Over-analysis of myself and my impression on others / Overthinking
- Checking Twitter too much
Technical weakness on code
- The terminal
- Unit testing
- Slow at analyzing and solving problems
- Spending extra time on insignificant tasks
And as always my favorite part is the UNCOMMON or WEIRD answers
- Food / Chocolate
- Wounded cats
- Having to scream
- Being way too efficient
screaming :)— XScoder (@XScoder) February 28, 2021
I am way too efficient.— Mantie Reid II (@mantiereid) February 28, 2021
What is your biggest weakness? Don't be shy, I'm not going to tell anyone :)
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.