The inspiration for this project is coming from FreeCodeCamp.
In FreeCodeCamp you can find all the user stories. I'm going to implement only a few of them.
- User Story: I can start a 25 minute pomodoro, and the timer will go off once 25 minutes has elapsed.
- User Story: I can reset the clock for my next pomodoro.
- User Story: I can customize the length of each pomodoro.
- User Story: After 'break' or 'work' is done you'll hear a sound.
If you watched the video you know in the end I messed up.
Here is the correct code:
I misspelled the function 'onclick'
I capitalized the 'C'... it should have been 'onclick'
That was the only problem :)
- My Codepen projects
- Working Project
- Background sound
- Instructions on FCC External Library for Animation and one more
- Video tutorial
If you guys recreate this project send me a link to check it.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my video.
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.