In this series, I am going to be answering your coding/designing questions. I don’t claim I have a lot of experience or that I know everything, I am just going to give you examples that have worked for me and I hope they will work for you as well.
In this video, I answer: 👣GENERAL QUESTIONS
- Let's start :) 0:00
- What kind of laptop should one buy for programming? 0:55
- Which is more interested, angularJS or angular2/4/6/8? 2:16
👣CODE and DESIGN questions
- What should one do when feeling low? 3:39
- How to feel motivated again? 4:45
- How to troubleshoot code? 7:08
How to deal with brain fog? 8:10
How did you learn English? 10:27
👣COMING UP questions
- Would you like to watch a git tutorial from me? 11:38
- Would you like to watch a Kotlin tutorial from me? 11:55
✅Season 1 of QnA can be found here
Thank you for taking the time to watch my video.
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.